ERay Promotions presents the annual Greenville Technical College - James Curtis Harkness Scholarship, Terry Moore SpiritFest Scholarship, Arche Designs - Samuel Moore Laptop Scholarship, The Alexius Brianna Scott Memorial Scholarship and the NJ Productions / SpiritFest Scholarship. These scholarships were established to recognize academic excellence and total leadership qualities of minority students. ERay Promotions, a Gospel concert promotions company located in the Upstate of South Carolina, recognizes twenty-eight years of Gospel Music promotions, as it presents SpiritFest 2019 Labor Day Weekend Celebration on September 1, 2019 at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena. SpiritFest is the longest running yearly concert in the Upstate and one of the largest Gospel concerts in the Southeast.
Greenville Technical College's mission is to provide high-quality learning opportunities at a cost people can afford and at locations, they can reach. Arche Designs is an innovative company that specializes in Professional Website Development and Graphic Design. NJ Productions, LLC provides one-stop promotional services. The Alexius Brianna Scott Memorial Scholarship is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that has been established for students with a disability, who meet certain eligibility requirements, to receive a scholarship to attend Greenville Tech. ERay Promotions sponsors a scholarship benefit program each year and this year in conjunction with SpiritFest, these great organizations will offer scholarships
Greenville Technical College 2 - $1500 scholarships, Alexius Brianna Scott - $1500 scholarship, Terry Moore SpiritFest 1- $2000 scholarship, Arche Designs - 1 Laptop Computer, NJ Productions - $500 scholarshipScholarships will be awarded, September 1st, onstage at the 2019 SpiritFest Concert featuring: Tye Tribbett, Bishop William Murphy, The Clark Sisters, The Rance Allen Group, Todd Dulaney, Tim Rogers & The Fellas, Lisa Knowles & The Brown Singers and Jermaine Dolly at the Bon Secours Arena in Greenville SC. We believe that you will be excited to attend this year's SpiritFest Concert. Group tickets are available to both SpiritFest Concerts of 10 or more to receive a discounted ticket rate.
CriteriaThe scholarship criteria is below and applications should be postmarked by August 1st.
- Minority Graduating Senior 2020
- New students, current students or non-traditional students i.e Part time students/adult seeking an education (Greenville Technical College and Alexius Brianna Scott only)
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0, 2.5 for Arche Designs and Alexius Brianna Scott(Must maintain during 2019 / 2020 school year, where applicable)
- " Diagnosed with a child-hood illness including but not limited to students who are speech and language impaired, deaf or hard of hearing, visually impaired, dual sensory impaired, physically impaired, specific learning disabled, autistic, or hospitalized or homebound because of illness or disability. (Alexius Brianna Scott only.)
- Applicants must be residents of South Carolina & recipients be available to attend the SpiritFest Concert, September 1st to receive the award (NO exceptions); Recipients will receive 3 complimentary tickets to the concert.
- Acceptance and attendance at an accredited institution of higher education for the 2020-21 school year before funds are released (Full-time registration and letter of acceptance) or enrolled at Greenville Technical College
- " NJ Productions Scholarship can be used for books & supplies
- Completion of application along with the following attachments:
a) Autobiography (at least 300 words) - Include volunteer activities, leadership experience, extracurricular activities, work experience, honors and special awards. Please provide the committee with any pertinent information which you would like us to consider in reviewing your application.
b) Three letters of recommendation: one from a person not related to you (i.e., employer, church official) and two from school personnel (i.e., counselors, teachers, coach)
c) Photo of applicant (Color Photo)
- Copy of your official transcript (must contain the school seal and be forwarded by your school to): ERay Promotions, Attention: Scholarship Committee 342 Crepe Myrtle Dr. Greer, SC 29651